Every order has a special status, that shows its current progress. And if a customer wants to check a status of his order, he easily can do it through his personal account on the website. By default, Prestashop 1.7 provides you with some predefined order statuses, but it might be not enough, because it depends on functionality you want to achieve and modules that will be installed. So let’s take a look how to edit, add and delete order statuses using admin panel of Prestashop 1.7:
Your store is specializing in selling craftwork and creative design goods? Then the Craft Prestashop 1.6 Responsive Template is exactly what your shop needs.
The template serves as the best example of a strict and minimalistic design which helps to draw all attention to the items on sale. No clumsy menus and pop-ups, all attention is focused only on the goods and their peculiarities. The responsive template will also make the navigation easy on any mobile device or tablet.
- CSS transform for product images, banners, icons;
- Adaptive Prestashop theme;
- Superb design perfect for a store that sells craft works;
- PSD homepage included.
- Cross-browser support. Compatible with IE8+, Firefox 10+, Safari 5, Chrome 5, Opera 10;
- Easy to change design and layout;
- Prestashop 1.6;
- Device rotation support;
- Android/iPhone/iPad compatibility;
- Opera mobile compatibility.