Some Prestashop users are challenged with a problem to display features with custom options in the module Blосklаyered. The main problem is that the module ignores custom features, and since each feature has its own unique ID, then when you try to output them into navigation your customers may see incorrect grouping as a result. We once received a task from a customer to display such features in navigation. He was using some custom import, which, due to certain reasons, was recording imported features into custom fields.
Prestashop SwipBox Integration module installs a new delivery method which allows customers to pick up their products at SwipBox storage rooms.
- Integrate your store with SwipBox service to let your customers pick up their products from any of SwipBox hotspots;
- The list of SwipBox storage rooms are provided on Google map on the checkout page;
- The information about storage rooms that are selected by customers with the exact address is available in the admin panel.
If you, as a forum user, need to link to any page of your website, please, take notice how to do this properly:
Prestashop Pickup at Store module adds a new option to the list of shipping methods in your store. Customers are able to look through the list of your available stores across the Google map and choose the one from where they want to pick up their purchased products.
- Adds a new delivery method which allows personal pickup of the purchased items;
- The module adds and displays the list of stores on Google map right on the checkout page.
By default Prestashop 1.6 uses grid of 3 products at the category page and 4 products at the homepage. Here is the solution on to change grid on these pages.
Prestashop 1.6 use Bootstrap, so we can change class of the columns.